1. Tap the settings app
2. Tap More under Wireless & Networks
3. Tap Tethering & Portable Hotspot (exact description may vary depending on Android version)
4. Tap Set up WLAN Hotspot
5. In the Network SSID enter the name for your WiFi
6. In the Password box enter a password for your WiFi (create your own)
7. Tap Save
8. Tap Portable WLAN hotspot button. Now your phone will generate a WiFi network.
9. On the tablet or other device tap the WiFi option and you should see the WiFi you just created showing. Tap on it and enter the password you created to connect.
© Savvy Senior Training 2017