1) Turn on the computer
2) Turn on the iPhone and enter your unlock code if you have one
3) Connect the charging cable to the iphone and the other end to a USB port on your computer
4) On the iPhone wait for a notice "Trust this Computer?" Tap Trust.
5) On the computer you may see this notice "Connect a device". Tap "Try again".
6) Now you should see the computer connecting to your device and it will show your pictures. Tap continue at the bottom of the screen.
7) Your photos will be copied to the computer's Pictures folder. You can view them by clicking Albums on the left then "Last import"
If you need more help with this contact Melonie at Savvy Senior Training - here